Tony the Tiger

If there is one thing my mom adores, it's tigers. She has always wanted to pet one. I knew there was a place in Australia but finances have never allowed for me to take her there. Then, one day, I stumbled across a place in Florida that had a swim with a tiger cub program. Being only a couple of weeks away from her birthday, I booked the trip. ...and how convenient that it was right outside Orlando. Hmm, can't go to Orlando without stopping by Disney World. :) The tiger's name was Tony. He was so cute! He made those cute little tiger cub noises. My mom was very happy to finally get to pet a tiger. Disney World was great, as usual. But I think the highlight of our trip was getting to eat at Captain D's. OK, so it wasn't but we were very excited about it. They closed all the Captain D's restaurants in our area a few years ago, so when I spotted one right by the tiger place, I knew we were going to have to stop there. It was a great trip.


Comments