Darkness Radio End of Days Event

The last Darkness Radio event was held last November. I loved those events. I wish I had discovered them earlier so that I could have gone to more. This event had a zombie theme for the meet and greet night. It said to come as the undead. Well, not really being into the zombie look, I took "undead" as a legal loophole and dressed up as a vampire. I gave the costume a little bit of a burlesque twist. I met a girl at the previous event that I stayed in touch with. She is a make-up artist and did an awesome job on my make-up. It was great seeing everyone again. Zak did not attend this event but Aaron, Billy, Jeff, and Dave were there. Also there was Aaron Saagers. He was cool. He liked my costume. Dave played a slideshow as his "goodbye". I was bawling. I just really love all of them so much so it hurt to think that those events were ending. Like I said before, though, I don't plan on losing contact with everyone. It was just nice to have them all together as a group and seeing them all at once.







Comments